By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could carry software program into creation extra speedily, with higher reliability. A functional advisor to non-stop supply is a a hundred% functional consultant to development non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, enhance reproducibility, and dramatically decrease risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply know-how stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He publications you thru making use of those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load trying out, reputation checking out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance tasks provide the foundation in your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A useful advisor to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces middle strategies, requisites, advantages, and technical results. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial talents for enforcing and dealing with pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for max software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a carrier (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code reports with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish computerized GUI and textual popularity checking out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure applicable functionality through skill testing
- Check new good points and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize threat all through computerized creation software program rollouts
- Gather and research metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the creation of continuing supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of recent capabilities
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Similar software development books
Over the past decade, software program product line engineering (SPLE) has emerged as some of the most promising software program improvement paradigms for expanding productiveness in IT-related industries. Detailing a few of the elements of SPLE implementation in numerous domain names, utilized software program Product Line Engineering records top practices with reference to method improvement.
JAVA Programming introduces the topic in an easy and lucid variety. This e-book explains programming recommendations and software program improvement practices for fixing difficulties in a transparent and detailed demeanour. each bankruptcy of the booklet is supported with a large choice of solved examples and end-of-chapter routines to assist scholars grasp this topic.
Businesses needless to say their skill to compete is tied on to their skill to leverage the very most up-to-date know-how advances. thankfully, deploying new expertise hasn't ever been more uncomplicated, essentially as a result of early adulthood and cloud supply. One process that's assisting businesses swiftly pilot and cheaply install new applied sciences is prepared expertise, a brand new class of knowledge expertise (IT).
This is often the publication of the published e-book and will now not comprise any media, web site entry codes, or print supplementations which may come packaged with the sure publication. via 4 whole sprints, this publication takes you thru each step had to construct fresh cross-platform internet apps with ASP. internet center, and lead them to to be had on the web.
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff